irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Thursday, May 27, 2004

 

Well, drama over. The doctor gave me the top science advice of rubbing vaseline on the mole so as to calm down the irritation, and come back in a week. He also used a very high tech magnifing paper weight that looked like it came free from a drug company to measure it - 7mm by 4mm. So it looks like I am avoiding the scalpel for a week. He was also involving himself in some form of sublimal messaging making sure that I would come back to him by saying 'My name in Dr Brown' as every second sentance. He must have just been to a 'how to make myself memorable' seminar yesterday.

Ever had an experience of thinking you have bought one food item, putting it in your mouth and getting disgustingly shocked by what you find? Yep, that just happened to me. I thought I bought nice crispy apple chips, instead they turned to be soft and squashy. Not quite what I had in mind and now they are giving me a stomach ache. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.