irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Thursday, June 24, 2004

 

100th post!

It’s been a dusty day. I’ve been packing everything in my room up, and there is more dirt and grime in there than you could possibly imagine. I have also been attempting to carry more than 12 bags of trash outside, some of which are so unbelievably heavy. They were all left behind by FMN2, who never thought to make sure that the bags were actually light enough to carry. Silly girl. I still have a pile of them to deal with. My room looks like a complete mess, I still haven’t finished packing, and The Boy and I had a fight. What a pissy results day. On top of that, I also ended up practically babysitting S, who I bumped into after getting her results, and she had a compelling need to spend time with someone today, to the extent that she came with me and sat on my bed reading magazines whilst I packed my belongings into boxes. I practically had to kick her out this afternoon.

When I told my parents about my grade, I’m not sure that they were too happy. My brother graduated first in his year, so I think they were used to great things, but that just wasn’t going to come from me. Maybe I’m a little disappointing. I don’t think I’m disappointed though. Just tired, and pissed off with everything else. Thank god I am going on holiday on Sunday.

The thing with The Boy has affected me in a weird way. He was angry at me because I was apparently not listening to his work stress, and that “as usual he would sort it out himself”, and that I hadn’t taken his advice, and I just started giggling, because of course he will sort of his work stress himself, its not like I will rush in and sort it out, and because his advice was nothing that I hadn’t thought myself anyway, so I just thought he was being a drama queen. Apparently not. But he’s been taking his work stress out on me a lot recently, and its beginning to piss me off. Shouting at me because work is shit simply isn’t right and it isn’t fair. And that’s what I’m tired off.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Angel said...

I always take my work shit out on my girlfriend. Isn't that what relationships are for? To feel comfortable enough with a person to let go and feel like crap around them?
With other people I hold up the pretence, with her I don't.
Perhaps you should be thankful he is that comfortable around you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.