irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Monday, June 07, 2004

 

breaktime!

I am needing to take a break from this study malarkey. I actually think that my best plan might be a change of scene, so in a minute I'm going to nip over to bean scene and get a coffee and a table, and guess what? Do so more work, this time on Reconstruction. That's the period after the Civil War, in case anyone was wondering. There are a few things I want to print out, but I don't feel like giving the evil printer anymore of my money. I have spent £2.90 on it already today, although admittedly a lot of it went on printing Webmonkey tutorials out, because it is shutting down, and it was always my free source of know-how. Especially since as soon as my exams finish the bland "Blogger made this!" template is getting ditched and I am redesigning the whole thing.

My attempt at healthiness today is munching on dried pineapple, which was part of my binge shop at the student union store. Somehow, 4 pens, some filepaper, and some other little things came to £8!!! I think when the time comes for me to start budgeting, I am going to be royally screwed. Still, I'm not even going to think about it until after I have graduated. I have far too much fun coming up in the next few weeks, including a scavenger hunt around Scotland, going down to see The Boy for a period of longer than 48hrs, going to London, going to the south of France, and oh yeah, scrubbing my flat down from top to bottom. So much to do, so little time. I was also going to attempt to hike the West Highland Way, but I don't see how I am going to fit that in. Although, if I can, I most definitely will. A good hike would do me good. Clear my head out, get in touch with what's important, all that sort of stuff.

Right, I am going to wander off and get some fresh air, which will hopefully put me in a good place to continue on doing some learning, because so far I haven't actually managed to get very far. I am so badly prepared for this exam. Its not even a case of not knowing stuff, its just the random haphazard nature of what I have decided to learn. I think I might be right-royally screwed when the time comes to take the exam, but by that stage, I really will have stopped caring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.