irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

 

domestic bliss

FMN3 has just come in with her ladies. They are incredibly hungover, having been out last night until 7am. I know that sounds fun, but I am so glad that wasn’t me. I have been enjoying not feeling like hell. My body is a temple man.

FMN2 comes home tomorrow. FMN2 is the most tidy, organized of all of us, and it pisses her off that the rest of us aren’t up to her standards. We aren’t slobs, but putting the washing away doesn’t make or break our day. I am so glad that I am not going to be around, because she is coming back to a flat that will have no toilet roll, no milk, no washing up liquid, and is pretty grubby. You know what though? She will take a perverse pleasure in being mad at us, and having to scrub everything up. I feel sorry for FMN3, who is going to be around, because she is the one who will have to face the wrath. And of everyone, it is those two who don’t get along. Eek. I’ll be sunning myself down in Shrewsbury. I think I’ll keep my phone switched off.

Big congratulations to Lil Sis, who passed her second year medical exams today. She’s out getting lashed, but should she read this, she’ll know I’m very pleased and proud of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.