irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

 

Hot Abercrombie Chick!

My, Hot Abercrombie Chick has a lot to say for herself. Actually, she reminds me a lot of FMN2, so its quite cool to read her stuff. Its actually quite intelligent. She does a lot better than me at random thoughts, in that she actually forms them into an argument. Make mental note. Ha. But then again, I'm also a hot abercrombie chick, or so the The Boy would say. Its rather depressing, that's what I'm wearing head to toe today. But then again, it also makes me feel right at home in that its what I'm most comfortable in, and makes me think of the times when I was living in the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.