irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

 

make me puh-retty!!

In order to keep my youthfulness, I have found about a million gorgeous beauty items that simply must be bought. Beauty products for me are a definite weakness. Its particularly annoying since I’m really rather wasteful with them; or rather, they are wasted on me. I simply don’t use them. I still haven’t found a moisturiser I like – right now I’m using Kiehls. I think I might move on and get Philosophy. I adore eyeshadows, and I have more colours than I ever wear. In fact, these days, I really only wear three or four colours – all from Urban Decay. They are: a dark steel one, a pretty lilac one (Grifter), a lemon-lime green one, and sometimes a pink. But Cosmo has given me ideas for much much more. I was very intrigued to get Mischa Barton’s pretty ripples, but then I discovered I would need to buy a hairdryer with a diffuser, some curl defining goo, and a “triple-barrelled wave iron” to get it. I don’t even know what a triple barrelled wave iron is, and I most certainly don’t have one. I guess I’ll just stick with my tangle of messy blonde pony-tails that I have going on.

Oh, in case you too want to go shopping, coral is the new colour for lip-gloss this summer. Make a note please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.