irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

 

morning musings

Hmm. I have a feeling that The Boy is ignoring me, but I’m not sure why. I’m not sure as to what I might have done wrong. I know he wanted me to come surfing with him this week, but I had to go and see my DoS and also work out just how much work needs to be done for this exam. To be honest, I’m not still not sure how much work I still have to be done. I’m going to have to do a full reconnaissance this morning. The course is so badly structured and taught its very hard to know what is demanded of us. So he might be annoyed about that.

But I’m annoyed, although not with him. I have been letting Flatmate Number Three use my gorgeous periwinkle blue pashmina for the last few weeks, and I have just discovered a tiny burn in it. I know that I probably shouldn’t be annoyed, and that it was most definitely an accident and could have happened to anyone. But at the same time, grrr.

Flatmate Number Two just left this morning to go back to Zurich for a few weeks to earn some money and to escape from post-exam boredom. She finishes very early, and therefore doesn’t have that many people to play with in her euphoria. Her boyfriend has gone on a rugby tour to Australia and New Zealand, the lucky bugger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.