irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Sunday, June 13, 2004

 

random tired thoughts

The girls are not having the best time with boys right now. FMN3 is having to deal with people thinking she has slept with a guy when she hasn’t, as well as a shitty ex-boyfriend who is verging on creepy stalker status, and both she and FMN1 have been getting booty txts, which neither of them are pleased about. They are not happy girls, and I can see why. I’d be pretty pissed as well. Makes me feel very lucky about having The Boy around.

The Sunday papers all look so inviting, and I really want to read them, but everytime I start to try and concentrate on an article my mind goes flip-flopsy, and there is not a hope of me understanding what is going on.

My dad sent me an email fact today about the FBI and Courier text, and interesting as it was, I was really hoping that the email had told me he had made a contribution to the post-exam party fund, but no such luck. Bit of a shame, because I am not sure how I am going to make it through the next few wks without some form of injection into my bank balance. Maybe I’ll have to sell parts of my life. Or set up a Paypal asking for contributions. Not that anyone would actually do that.

My midge bites have all swollen up and gotten really itchy. FMN1 says its because I’m not Scottish, and they only bite foreigners. What lovely little beasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.