irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Monday, June 14, 2004

 

reading list

As promised, here are the books I picked out for reading over the next few weeks. Once done, you'll get some tasty reviews.


Bringing Down the House: How Six Students Took Vegas for Millions
by Ben Mezrich

Mountains of the Mind: A History of a Fascination by Robert Macfarlane

Finding Myself by Toby Litt

Elegence by Kathleen Tessaro

Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh.

And that's it. I also bought the US editions of Cosmo, Glamour, Vogue, and Wired. I have just been flicking through the Amazon reviews of my books, and all of them are apparently great, which means nothing, apart from Toby Litt's, which only gets two stars. That does not bode well. Oh well, I can always try and flog it on Amazon, or if I think it won't sell, I'll bookcross it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.