irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Sunday, June 20, 2004

 

still here

Am still down in Shrewsbury. The car got fixed, thank goodness, so we are still mobile. Well, The Boy is; I can't drive. Living with someone else's family is weird, and not altogether fun and games. I guess the thing I am resenting is my lack of freedom. I feel like I can't go anywhere or do anything. Things between The Boy and I have been tense, not because of our relationship, but other pressures, and so just whenever I feel like I want to run away and escape for a few hours, I can't, because firstly, there's nowhere to go, and second, absconding for a period of time without The Boy would send some very strange signals indeed. Especially when its mostly late at night whenever I feel these urges to climb out the windows and run away. Ho hum.

Thinking of going to London tomorrow for the Hopper, which would be perfect. A day away to do my own thing, and really relax. I keep having dreams about working for exams, or strange things like that. Results on Wednesday - how weird is that? It feels like I only just finished. Well, its true, I have.

Just got a txt msg from my dad. He pointed out that Lil Sis had sent him a happy father's day text. I don't think that it was a barbed 'why didn't you?', since I had sent them a message wishing them fun in the sun. More of a general family chit-chat.

The Boy has just registered the domain name www.pointonesurf.co.uk as the first stage of his online business. Or our online business. I'm not sure what the plan is, though I think he is hoping that my knowledge of all things techy is going to be used. I've somehow been roped into setting up his mum's business network, something I have never done before, but how hard can it be? Ha. The innocence of the naive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.