irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

 

wasted night

Inventions that would make the world a better place: nice pretty coloured cd marker pens, that came in lilac, turquoise, and pink for example. That would definitely make writing track lists on CDs much more fun. And would also maybe stop all my CDs from looking the same.

FMN1 has been blethering away at me all night. She has pre-exam chatterbox mouth, and just hasn’t stopped all night, meaning that all the good work that I was supposed to get done so that I could get on a train to see The Boy tomorrow has not been achieved. Uh-oh. It looks like I’m going to have to bring my iBook with me. And then make sure that he doesn’t steal it to play Tony Hawk, which I keep threatening to delete.

It turns out that FMN2 is also not best pleased with either me or FMN1, since we didn’t call her after she finished her exams yesterday. It didn’t even occur to me, and nor do I feel particularly bad about it, since I would never expect any of the girls to do that to me. I mean, it would be nice and all, and I’m not saying that we aren’t involved in each other’s lives, because we most definitely are, but more that we just left her to do her own thing. Whatever dude, as FMN1 and I both agreed. She’s gone home already anyway. And I am going to try and catch up on work. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.