irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Thursday, September 23, 2004

 

bidness is booming

Well, okay, business isn't actually booming, but The Boy has been spending a long time working on his proposal, and its coming along really nicely. I've got to spend the evening researching all the surf websites, finding out who does what, and making contact details and sussing out the competition. Bring on the caffeine. Actually, what I am totally craving is some chocolate and of course, there is none in the house. I'll be raiding the baking cupboard in a second to see if there is anything that can fulfill my desires. Its times like these I need to learn to drive.

I noticed today that I am getting rather hard hearted at work today. I just blithely explain to people that charges are charges, and I don't care if they have eight screaming children, I can't do anything for them. Gosh, I'm getting mean. I had better not do this job for too long, or else I will lose my soul.

Sarah sent me a lovely birthday present today: nipple tassles and a matching black thong. I'm not sure what she thinks I get up to after hours with The Boy, but I think its revenge for getting her a fully illustrated Kama Sutra for her birthday. At least mine was an educational text!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.