irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Monday, September 06, 2004

 

bless her

My poor wee mammy has been getting a lot of stick today for having bought a pair of shoes in the Rojo (posh ladies shoe shop) sale. You see, the problem is that (a) they have clearly been worn by someone else, and (b) their name is "prada faux". So, basically, she has bought second hand fake Pradas, and Dad and I have been giving her a fair amount of stick for it. She always gets it.

Work today was marginally better, in that most people are now feeling like me, and rather cannot be bothered about it. At least I am normal. I have been feeling quite good because I have been coming up with quite a lot of answers and solutions to problems myself, instead of just relying on my trainer to help me. But even then, nothing can really resolve the tedium that is hearing a constant beep in my ear. Furthermore, they are now being sticky about me taking a holiday in November. Basically, I can't book it now, because too many people are off, but I couldn't book it then, because I didn't have a log-in. What a total arsey Catch-22.

Another pain in the ass (gosh I'm a moan) - new underwear. £50 in Marksies, and I just feel that I have been robbed. I mean, shouldn't pants and bras be tax subsidized or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.