irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Sunday, September 26, 2004

 

eBay

As ever, I'm on the hunt for a second hand board on ebay. Nothing much really coming up. I know I certainly don't want a Bic, because they have a pretty shitty resale value. I'm thinking maybe NSP, because they're cheap and they resale ok, which would be good, because I'm not planning on keeping it for long - just long enough to start getting better fast.

I love Sundays. They are just the most relaxing day ever. No hangover, just good sleeps, reading the papers, watching the OC, which was finally good today, after having been so terrible the last few weeks, and wearing slobby clothes. I haven't even showered today - yes, I am a lazy girl, but I'm also not going to be seeing anyone for a while. I've made vague attempts at tidying up the kitchen. Vague would be the operative term.

Urgh. Tomorrow work starts for real. I can no longer be babied in the nursery, and have to face the big bad world of targets, statistics, and knowing what the hell is going on. Am I looking forward to it? Not really. but then again, what did I expect? It had to start sometime.

1 Comments:

At 4:55 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

don't get an NSP. i hear they suck. (note: i have never actually ridden one.) go glass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.