irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Sunday, September 19, 2004

 

I am weird

I'm a little concerned about myself. I have no interest in going out. FMN3 called me last night, and I turned her down, even though we always have fun, and I would have had a good time. I was also supposed to go out with work peeps as well for a few drinks, and I welshed on that. Why? What is compelling me to become a social recluse? And its not as if I'm doing anything else remotely productive with my time - last night I read the papers, some magazined, and went to bed around 10.30pm. I mean, on a Saturday night! That is sad. Admittedly, I was working, and today is my only day off this week, so maybe that was part of it, but still, I've got to change this. This week, I'm not working at 8am, so this will be my chance and rectifying my social life. Say yes to everything.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've grown up dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.