irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Monday, September 20, 2004

 

internet explorer frustrations

Can y'all stop using internet explorer? Ok, I know, its a big ask, but the reason being is that whenever I scripted this whole site, I kinda made the very naive assumption that it would work fine in IE if it was working fine with Safari (my mac browser). Woah. Big mistake. It looks beautiful in a mac browser - the colours are soothing and work nicely together, its a nice floating three column design, and then when I open the page in my pc it is just one big ugly mess. And yes, I know it is my fault, and yes, I know it is up to me to fix it, but how about everyone just stops using Microsoft and uses something, just anything else? Gosh, you guys are great.

6 Comments:

At 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, no.

Anyway, I read your updates in bloglines, so I never see your site anyway.

-joanne.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Fiona M said...

I was kidding! At least you aren't getting the ugly version then.

 
At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use IE and it looks alright, and I hate lime green anyway, and in this case it doesn't look too bad.

- Another Halifax Call Monkey

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger SingleFin said...

This sounds like for an ideal opportunity for me to barge in, uninvited, probably drunk and start shouting about firefox! Firefox!
OK, I'll go again now. Nice site.

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Fiona M said...

Another Call Monkey!!!!!! How exciting. I'm so pleased. Together we can nurse our pain.

 
At 1:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes i am.... being doing this for 13 months now, started off as a means to pay rent and night outs during the postgrad but looks like this may become a career. So hopefully quitting soon

-Another Halifax call monkey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.