irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Monday, September 20, 2004

 

temptations

The Boy asked me today if he could have another girlfriend since I live so far away. Naturally I said yes, and now he's hurt that I wasn't insanely jealous and chastized him for even thinking of it. Why the hell would I do that? There was no way in hell that he could have been serious. I think sometimes he needs me to tighten the reins a bit, rather than loosen them. And besides, if he did go get himself another girlfriend, well, I could just hang with one of the guys who asks me out over the phone at work. Ok, please, if anyone out there has ever asked out a call centre person, can you please just tell me why? I got it twice today, and its just so random. I mean, they had no clue what I looked like; they just knew I can pay bills with my magic pc! Weird weird.

Och, I used to just adore Britdog. I still do. I even understood the Vegas wedding. But why has she gone and done it again? Apart from following her own lyrics, natch. Well, I hope she's happy. Fingers crossed for an idyllic Reese Witherspoon-Ryan Phillippe style wedding, and not a J-Lo catastrophe.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like he was testing you... and you won.

And being asked out over the phone, well thats just an easy wa you. I'd never do anything like that....

Btw, would you fancy heading out for a drink sometime? ;)

Charlie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.