irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Thursday, October 14, 2004

 

dear oh dear

I think I might have worms. I seem to be permanently hungry. Now, this would not be strange, apart from I don't think that I am eating less, or taking more exercise. I walk to work everyday and back - that's about 3 or 4 miles total, but really, for the rest of my day I just sit on my bum and don't really get to wander at all. And yet, I am always starving.

I'm also about to inject myself with a series of toxins. I ordered my vaccines from my doctor today. I actually had to plead with the health centre, because I tried to do it before, and was redialling for about a half hour before I gave up, so when I got through today, I had actually missed the cut off time for ordering, but they said they would try and put it through already. And then I get to stick needles in me, or rather, pay someone else to stick needles in me. I've got to get so many.

I went to see my Grandpa yesterday; the first time since my granny died. I thought it was going to be sad and weird, but, stranger still, it wasn't at all. It makes me wonder if I'm just a really cold evil person. I can't be, but I still don't feel hideously sad about my Granny dying. I do remember feeling hideously sad the week before she died, whenever she was in tears when I went to see her. So I can't be completely evil. But still, its strange to feel nothing. I'll work on it.

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hungry because you are bored, cold and not getting enough surf - that's why I'm permanently hungry. Life in the UK.
- surfergrl

 
At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad - grieving is an up and down process, a day at a time. It's good that you're seeing your grandpa and spending time with him - it's good for both of you.

As for the hunger: not to pry, but any chance you might be a mama to be?

-- Suzy
www.cestlabombe.com/weblog
speakall@earthlink.net

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Fiona M said...

In response to Suzy attempting to announce my impending motherhood to the world, I would just like to say that I have biological proof that I am not preggers. Fun as it would be to be carrying a little papoose rtw, its just not in my plans today. Or tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.