irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Sunday, October 03, 2004

 

pink pee

I ate beetroot yesterday and I completely forgot to check if I peed pink!!! How could I do such a thing. I never get to eat beetroot, and to totally forget about novelty pee is just wrong.

I've been playing with my digital camera a bit more. I think I might be getting the hang of it. I printed out a 130page guide that came with it so I can learn all the button combos. Yeh, like its going to happen. And then I'll have to take arty shots of my surroundings to get it document my life man. Awesome.

I was watching Michael Palin's Himalaya today, and strangely, it just didn't grab me, and I'm not even entirely sure why. I'm a bit upset about it. But I'll still tune in next week. As for my own Himalayan ideas, I've just found out I can train as a jackaroo in Australia - hell yeh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.