irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Monday, October 25, 2004

 

ring a ding ding

Too much call monkeying!! I've developed a strange ringing in my ears, which I am sure is due to the random abuse I've been getting today. Obviously, not much more than the usual abuse, but the first day of a shift change always seems to drag. I just counted; only 8 more working days til I head to Miami - woo-hoo!!! I cannot cannot cannot wait. I don't think I've worked this long without a break ever.

My mum's nosy obsession continues. She is stalking me at the moment I think in the hope of gleaning information as to where I am going and what I am doing whilst I go travelling.

Talking of that, last night I was joking around with my Dad telling him that Big Bro and Wifey were going to come to Nepal trekking with me, and poor wee Mammy had a fit that she was going to lose us all at once. 10 minutes later, the phone rang, and it was Big Bro asking my permission to sign up for the Base Camp Everest trek I'm doing. Hilarious. He doesn't know for sure if he can do it; it all depends on wifey's exams, but it would be so much fun if the two of them came. Total blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.