irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Monday, October 18, 2004

 

they've done it again

Just when I thought they couldn't get any worse, my lovely employers have managed to mess things up for me again. Its like they are determined to ruin any chances of me ever seeing my boy again. They have swapped our shifts around, changed all the times, and essentially broken their contract with me about informing us as to when and what we're working. I am so mad at them. They now owe me about 5days of holiday, which I know I won't be able to book now, and it looks like I can see The Boy about once between now and xmas. What the hell am I to do? I'm seriously thinking about quitting, because they have been pissing me off so much. They just cannot get their act together as to what they want us to work, and its like they just screw us right over everytime. I guess I'm not very flexible in regards to my plans right now, but what else can I do? I don't work all the time, I have other things in my life, most notably a boy in England who I never get to see. And yes, it is partly my own fault because I am spending a week in Florida in November, but honestly, it shouldn't be that hard to go and see him.

As you can see, I'm not happy.

And I've got a headache from my yellow fever vaccination. Bring on the muscle aches.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't let the bastards grind you down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.