irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Monday, November 15, 2004

 

back again

Wow. I can't believe that I've been away a week. Even worse, I can't believe that suddenly I'm home, and the next thing that I have to look forward to is Christmas. That is such a long time away. How depressing.

Vacay in Florida was awesome. Maybe at some point I'll bore y'all with the details, but it is suffice to say that I had a fantastic time.

I've also been reinspired on a number of levels. I'm back to trying to channel my inner novel - I know its in there somewhere! The other thing is that I am pretty much sure that I want to go to the States for graduate school. Plus, I had a dream that I was living with one of my good friends in DC, and whaddya know? She is moving there next year. That's a sign if ever there was one.

I read two great books on holiday - Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer, and Stasiland, by Anne Funker I think. Check them both out; they are wonderful in their own ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.