irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 

Colin and Edith

I don't know how many times I have bloggedRadio 1's Colin and Edith, but I have to do it once again, because today they have gone home to Colin's birthplace, that would be dear old Belfast. And they have just had the most beautiful snow patrol tracks on; they were in doing a live set. Colin was in Morrison's last night, and damn, if I had known! Lil Sis is going to see Snow Patrol this week, which I am so jealous of. That would just be fantastic to see. Its a very nice wee weekday treat to listen to Radio 1, although I haven't really heard any new music to die for yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.