irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 

land of the free

It's strange. I'm just sitting here, in the lil ol' UK, waiting for the election coverage to start. I thought about going watching CNN, but there really isn't anything to watch yet, so I think I'm best sitting it out until midnight. So, whilst I'm sitting things out, trying to do some writing, and ripping songs from my CDs to go back on my iPod, I realised that I haven't really thought about the lovely all-American activities that I get to take part in next week whilst I'm in Fla. So now I've made a list.

1. Drink lemonade. (everything on this list is going to be food-based. Or most things anyway.)
2. Drink iced tea.
3. Eat sherbert.
4. Read Rolling Stone.
5. Read Jane.
6. Have endless refills.
7. Eat good Mexican food.
8. Read the New York Times.
9. Get my paper from a lock-boxy thing.

Ok, that's all I can think of for now, but I think the whole lying in the sun and seeing all the cats at Papa Hemingway's house will keep me amused as well. I'll probably spend the entire week reading election punditry and looking for a new bikini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.