irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Thursday, November 04, 2004

 

photos

I am a bit annoyed. Just when I finally had a picture I wanted to share with the rest of the world, and had decided to do a blog post about, flickr have told me I have used up my monthly space Now, its probably because all my photos are high-res, because I don't see the point in taking anything else, but still, I'm annoyed. And its a very timely photo - a cover of The Guardian and its G2 section. It makes no bones about what it thinks of the election. I guess because it doesn't have any American readers to piss off. Worth trying to get a look at, but I'm not sure whether the covers will be online.

Has anyone got any good photo sharing sites?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.