irish girl, american studies graduate, living in belfast, call centre baby

reading...

Robert Dalek's John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life; What Color is Your Parachute; Toni Morrison's Love.

listening...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire; The Libertines; Jet; Snow Patrol

del.icio.us
plastic
alexthegirl
umamitsunami
wonkette
fuck that job!
simpy
a list apart
seriocomic
twenty4
musicplasma
mcsweeneys
blogstickers
muddlepie
blogsisters
deliriouscool
jumping out of windows...
the atlantic ocean
mimi smartypants
because I say so!
go fish
just like a dream
ulterior

Friday, November 05, 2004

 

wooo hoooo I'm on holiday!!!

Yep, I have finally made it to the finish. I'm heading off to Miami tomorrow morning at some ridiculous hour, and I cannot wait. Very very very excited. Just excited to be in warm weather for a start. Yes yes yes.

Work today was piss easy as hell. We got sales trained, and I personally do not agree with cross sales at all. If I phoned up to check my balance and someone asked me if I wanted a credit card, I would be so angry. I am more of the frame of mind that if I want a credit card, I'll damn well ask for one. I know what's available to me, and I do not want something shoved down my throat. But nevertheless, despite my own personal misgivings, I still have to do it. I am not so bothered about it really. Having said that, my boss today is all about giving me some more responsibilites for me and another girl in my team; she can tell we're getting itchy feet already. Its just that we're smart enough and good enough to be doing more, and she knows it. So coming back after holidays, we'll see what happens. See, days like this makes me like work more, and then there are days like yesterday which made me want to hang myself. Okay, obviously not that strong, but you catch my drift.

The poor Boy will have to do with no contact from me whatsover for the next 10days - how will he survive?? Just grand no doubt. I will try and call him once or twice, but calls home are so expensive that it will just be once off. But I'll bring him home a pressie no doubt.

No posts for over a week either. I'm lying in the sun. Ta-ra!

3 Comments:

At 9:48 AM , Blogger surfergrl said...

ooo jealous. hope you get some waves!

 
At 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday art girl.

When you get back, as training for your everest trek, why not try the climbing wall at queens pec or the ozone?

 
At 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday art girl.

When you get back, as training for your everest trek, why not try the climbing wall at queens pec or the ozone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise

The Northern Irish Bloggers Directory.

«#Blogging Brits?»

< # Girls Blog UK ? >


scarlettholly/Female/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/Belfast, speaks English and  . Eye color is green. I am a hottie. I am also independent.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, Belfast, English,  , scarlettholly, Female, 21-25.